James CunninghamGIS consultant seeking contract work in Australia
• GIS specialist with 2.1 BSc in Environmental Science.
• 3.5 years GIS experience with 0.5 years field data collection using GPS units.
• Efficient, analytical problem solving skills with proven Geo-coding abilities in GIS systems.
• Possesses efficient communication and time management skills with great attention to detail.
• In depth understanding of databases and ability to merge aspatial excel tables to spatial database files in shapefile using ArcGIS.
• Key skills and competencies include:
-ESRI ArcGIS 10.4.
-JUNO Trimble handset.
-Microsoft Office 2016 & Microsoft Outlook 2010.
-Use of collaboration and content management software ProjectWise and HP Trim.
-MTA Certified Associate Programmer (Beginner level).
-Use of remote access and data security sharing platforms such as Citrix receiver.
-Microsoft Visual Studio C#.
• Completed computer programming courses - Microsoft Technology Associates: Web Development Fundamentals and Software Development Fundamentals C# using Visual Studio 2010.
• Project and resource management abilities.
• Great team player with ability to train colleagues quickly and efficiently.
• Holds driver’s license.
|Last Resume Update||July 8, 2017|