Oracle (OCP) and Microsoft (MCP / MCSA) Certified GIS DBA.
7+ years of work Experience in GIS Database Administration, Data Modeling and Utility projects exposure in ArcFM solutions (Electric, Water & Gas domain).
Specialties: ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcGIS Server, ArcFM, Session Manager, Conduit Manager, Oracle11g, Oracle10g, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Data Modeling, Database Designing and Database Management.
|Last Resume Update||July 11, 2017|
GIS Database Administrator
GIS Analyst III - DB Administrator
Senior Database Engineer
• Administration of ArcSDE Geodatabase.
• Administration of Oracle Database.
• Time to time monitor and health checking of Database and backup.
• Development and fine-tuning of Geodatabase Schema.
• Resolution / Troubleshooting of database / ArcSDE issues.
• Linking geographical information database with governmental information to support future governmental needs.
• Support the governmental units in the field of geographical information system through providing data, plans and expertise.
• Administration of geographical data which is a part of building a unified geographical database in the Kingdom.
• Administration the national geographical Database by surveys, satellite and aerial images
• Coordinating with related governmental units to update the national geographical information database
Administration of ArcSDE Geodatabase.
Development and fine-tuning of Geodatabase Schema.
Validation and checking of input data from Survey Team and data loading into the Database.
QA/QC before the data delivery to the client
Time to time monitor and health checking of Database and backup.
Resolution of database issues from Client machines.
Interaction with Application development team for the enhancement of the process.
ArcFM Feeder Manger Configuration
ArcFM Conduit Manger Configuration
Masters in Geoinformatics