|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 6, 2017|
Are you a Surveyor? Are you looking for your next career move? Do you want to stay in touch with the Survey Industry and work with cutting edge technology? Then look no further.
THE ROLE –
The successful candidate will work with and share a passion for the latest cutting edge surveying and positioning technology. Our suppliers Leica, Riegl and Amberg to name a few are leaders in their fields and have a proud history of product and software development.
As a Survey Sales Consultant, you will report directly to the NSW Survey Manager and be responsible for the following duties: -
- Meeting Sales Targets.
- Relationship building in the survey, construction, spatial and mining industries to existing and prospective clients.
- Equipment Demonstrations and presentations.
- Solution Selling and Technical Sales Proposals.
- Train and support end users in survey, spatial, civil products and systems.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced environment that is dedicated to working with and developing its clients. Then this role is for you.
THE COMPANY –
We are Australia's leading supplier of precision positioning products and spatial solutions, with over 240 staff and 7 locations Australia wide. Offering a vast array of TPS, GPS, GIS, Scanning, Construction, Machine Control and Survey products, no other supplier can match the level of knowledge, experience and support of our company.
Strong growth means that the company is now looking to further strengthen the team by adding a Sales Representative to work in the NSW and ACT region.
The successful applicant MUST have:
- Experience in the surveying/spatial industries.
- Permission to work and live in Australia.
- The drive and willingness to succeed.
- Ability to sell and build relationships as well as solve problems.
- Ability to work autonomously and be willing to travel within NSW and the ACT.
- A confident and enthusiastic personality.
- Although not essential, applicants with a tertiary qualification in surveying or the spatial industry would be well suited to this role.
- Fantastic package: Includes Car, Laptop, Phone + Sales Commission
- Genuine career progression
NO Unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies accepted. Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check.
If this sounds like your next role, APPLY NOW to –
Richard Ingham -
NSW SURVEY MANAGER
C.R. KENNEDY & COMPANY PTY LTD