|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 11, 2017|
Permanent Full-Time Position
Westernport Water is transforming the way it does business. With a forward looking executive, new organisational structure, and a strong commitment to its customers, it's a great time to join the team. We are seeking enthusiastic self-starters with a 'can do' attitude and a genuine commitment to achieving results and delivering a high level of customer service.
The Senior Technical Officer - Engineering & Construction will lead engineering and construction services for the provision of technical services relating to water, sewer, gas and other infrastructure projects.
To be successful in this position you will need to address the following criteria:
- Trade Qualifications or relevant Diploma as well as significant experience in engineering, development services and/or project management;
- Ability to determine priorities, work within deadlines, discuss and resolve issues with Managers and Coordinators and fellow employees whilst managing conflicting priorities;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently operate within a team environment;
- Demonstrated high level verbal, written communication and negotiating skills; and
- Experience accurately reviewing, maintaining and reporting data in corporate systems relevant to the Directorate such as Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Asset Management Information Systems (AMIS), Works Management System (WMS) and Financial Management Systems.
For further information, contact the Human Resources Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should include a covering letter, Resume and response to the key selection criteria online by 5.00pm, 30 August 2017
Westernport Water is committed to building and maintaining a team of talented, enthusiastic people who foster a culture of inclusion and are as diverse as the community we serve. We share a belief that work is more rewarding when we are accepted and valued for our differences, not judged by them. We all have something to contribute, and it's this contribution that makes for a great organisation and fulfilling career