|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2017|
Due to an increase in workload, our Brisbane office is looking for a GIS specialist to provide support to our current team of Surveyors and Engineers.
As a GIS Technician, your primary responsibility will be to ensure successful execution of GIS Data processing on our diverse range of projects. This will include; creation of maps, quality control, database updates and management; and communication with supervisors to ensure GIS data is formatted to specifications and the client's data models.
This position is based in our Milton office and will initially be offered on a casual basis.
- A Bachelors Degree in Geographic Information Systems or similar tertiary qualification
- A high level of experience with Esri GIS and Excel software (mandatory)
- Minimum of 3 years GIS industry experience required
- Experience in pipelines, CSG gathering systems and as-constructed survey processing will be advantageous
- Commitment to Health and Safety in the workplace
- Advanced communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Fyfe's innovative environment promotes technical excellence and partners you with talented, industry experts who are experts in their field. You will also be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and great working environment.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to accelerate your career with us, please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Applications close 16 August 2017. Agency Applications will not be accepted.