|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 6, 2017|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate with a background in GIS to be located in the CBD.
The main responsibility of this role would revolve around initially helping with big projects but longer term would focus on streamlining the process and building the GIS team.
The following requirements are essential:
- Knowledge of GIS systems and AutoCAD
- Minimum 3 years experience in this field
- Experience using illustrator programmes
- Ability to work across multiple teams
- Post graduate qualifications in the industry
The successful candidate will be expected understand the following:
- Geospatial data analysis
- Using spatial technologies and data analysis
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Importance of managing the clients GIS structure
The role carries progression opportunities within the company and real scope for growth and personal development.
If you would like further details please call our Town Planning team on 1300 365 078.