|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2017|
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless has an ongoing major contract to provide Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence. We currently have opportunities for self-motivated, reliable GIS Administrator. The Geographic Information System (GIS) Administrator is responsible for assisting the GIS Data Analyst in the management and operation of the contract GIS, and in the delivery of spatial products and services.
In your role you will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Assist in the coordination of field data collection activities
- Support the maintenance of contract GIS
- Assist in the generation maps and reports as required
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate up to date contract GIS data.
- Contribute to planning of work and process improvement.
- Provide support and assistance to the Land & Capability Manager and other contract personnel as required
Skills and Experience
- Workforce experience with the ArcGIS platform and products. An understanding of, or experience with ArcGIS Online or other cloud-based mapping platform will be highly regarded
- Experience interpreting and developing map products.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent time management with an ability to plan own work and manage conflicting priorities.
- Sound communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills. Experience with Microsoft Office applications in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Current Class C drivers licence.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
How to Apply
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.