|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2017|
Western Water supplies water, recycled water and sewerage services to more than 160,000 people who live and work in Sunbury, Melton, Bacchus Marsh, the Macedon Ranges and surrounds. Working with Western Water provides abundant opportunities and a sense of possibility due to the significant growth in our region – one of the fastest growing in Australia.
To lead a team of Asset Information specialists. Western Water is seeking a appropriately experienced person to join our Strategy & Planning team as Asset Information Coordinator. This role will play a significant role in ensuring all asset information is accurately captured, complete, up-to-date and is reliable.
As Asset Information Coordinator, it is expected you will:
- Be able to provide expert analysis and advice on asset data management consistent with ISO55000 and IIMM, asset valuation and asset accounting standards.
- develop asset data policies and strategies to drive compliance with standards and obligations.
- develop specific strategies for the GIS, AMIS, Mobility systems and Asset data warehousing and reporting systems in conjunction with the IT department and relevant business units.
- Manage improvement projects, contracts and teams within the budget and timeline allocation
- Have a focus on and drive to deliver continuous improvement and optimised processes within the Asset integrity group.
To be successful in this role you will hold a solid understanding of the concepts behind data management in a relational database, and familiarity with the principles and practices of asset accounting procedures.
Additionally, the successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline – Geomatics, Engineering, Information Systems, Science or related field. Post Graduate qualifications an advantage.
- Experience managing large asset data sets including static and dynamic, spatial data, imagery and other data attributes within a physical infrastructure environment.
- Experience in the implementation and development of contemporary asset/infrastructure data management processes and techniques
- Demonstrated skills in supervising a team
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills with an ability to establish networks and relationships, as well as a demonstrated ability to influence and lead others to achieve key outcomes.
A copy of the position description may be found on our website http://www.westernwater.com.au/About/Work-with-us/Current-opportunities.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter demonstrating your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Sunday August 20, 2017.